Thursday 25 November 2010

The Grim Hoodie...

Hoodies get such a bad press, don't they? I'm not sure this goes any distance to redress the balance, but it was another fun design to draw for the U.C.C. cause. I guess I'll get back to the 'funnies' eventually, but these are most enjoyable to do, and after more than 30 years in the comics biz, rather cathartic. Another one soon.

.




Oh, I nearly forgot. I wasn't 100% happy with the scaling on the 'biker' design I posted the other day, so I made a few changes to balance the bike with the rider. In the bad old days, this would have meant starting from scratch with a complete redraw and inking. Today, by the wonders of modern technology, it took about five minutes using Photoshop. Whether you love or loathe these new methods, that's pretty impressive in anyone's book. Here's the 'fixed' version...





No comments:

Post a Comment